Τρίτη 22 Μαΐου 2007

new arrivals

Our good friends at Funzalo Records have always been so kind and generous to us. This very morning, upon opening my door, I found under the doormat, a package that contained three Funzalo releases that I had requested. The Pal Shazar record. The Green Pitch record. The Breakers DK (shown in the picture) record.
Please, allow me to remind you that Funzalo Records, from Tucson, AZ is the label that has put out the Luca ‘Sick of Love’ CD. I just suggest that everyone should pay a little visit on their webplace, every now and then. Their link is on the section RECOMMENDED LABELS on the sidebar of our blog.
Now, I garra listen to these three CDs thoroughly, a little before I air them on the radio... turning these new arrivals into new entries on our everynight playlist.

(By the way, I have just put The Breakers DK
‘Here For A Laugh’ CD on my home stereo, and I dig it!)

Thank you, Funzalo!

John Simandiras

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: